Thursday, December 3, 2009

Training Wheels

After looking under rocks and behind shacks, sheds, and various "mobile" homes I have found something to pop my cherry for the winter. worked out a deal with the hollywood hippy killer for a cb750 project. strated the arduous task of refining what I want to do before even getting started, been assaulting the web for shots of 750 builds. even came across the shot of hippy killer kutty's old cycle which left me fond of old memories of trips to paso robles with the bike and matching chopped old ford. The loss of another close family member this week has left me a little bitter at the person manning the controls but, life keeps going!!! looking forward to posting some progress pics soon, first gotta get it in my GARAGE!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment