Friday, December 4, 2009

Piston Honda

Like a sumo wrestler on the search for sushi and steak I keep digging up treasures off this glorified television with typewriter styled remote control. only because tv is lame and cable worse. where else but in the good ol' U.S. would the basic package be over 250 channels of crap. I miss the days of 2,4,5,7,9,11,13 and some weird vhf snow bound junk. kids these days don't know how to deal with you get what you get and don't bitch.thats why I keep mine chained in the cellar!!!!!! just throw them some wrenches, miscellaneous engine parts, and a couple of cases of pixy sticks and see what happens. Yes, on this day I once again envy those fortunate to experience the mooneyes show in JAPAN. soon I will visit the land of the rising sun..














1 comment: