Sunday, December 6, 2009

4 wheel delights

Its always hard when close family passes...then there sometimes is the rewarding side where you are bestowed with something you truly treasure whose worth is only in the eyes of those who know its history and respect the hands laid upon it and the jobs it help to complete by just keepin' going on.after bugging, hinting, a searching out on many occasions I shall inherit this truck which right now represents my family many of which have passed and what has shaped the way I work thru each day. Thank you to those that watch over me for without them I would not be here now. A unique, eccentric, timeless example of california history.

1 comment:

  1. SC has a new shop truck!
    so many rad memories in that truck!
    i cant wait to roll in that bitch again!

    ReplyDelete