Friday, December 17, 2010

Mooneyes xmas show and David Mann Chopperfest

Dorf on golf or dorf on venuta green? Had a long weekend last with Mooneyes and Choperfest all in one weekend. In the end I was all dorf, burnt, and a little discombobulated.
There is alot to say about this and a whole lot of speechless mixed in. me I'm f'in speechless. I have an extra pinkie finger I'm not using for a knucklehead like this!!!!! Isn't that why god gave us two? I'd give them both and never be able to fit into some hoitey toitey english tea party again. not like I get invited to many.
Nice Cut! whaddaya have to get with these guys. Some Brass!!! Thanks to the Notebooms for putting up with the usual S*&t that goes with having me alomg for the weekend. My hand is healed no harm, no foul. Slippery Pete from Chi-town, nice to meet ya, Jennifer and Bean're keep it up, and see everyone at the Hippy Killer Hoedown on April 16th 2011. Pay yer TAXES then come party
.

No comments:

Post a Comment