Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Don't hate me because its beautiflul

Brothers! not a word to be used lightly. For some that word has different meanings and levels of trust.I tend to realize that the world can only offer few true brothers. After a long week of living life like a country song ie, lost my dog, my lady, and my sanity it was fun to top it all off with my birthday.Not to into getting older but then, Kutty and my brother Josh came thru and were there to help keep the sanity. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse I was given my frame. Speechless and overwhelmed with excitement all my trouble seemed to fade away. Won't be long till its on the road!!!! Thanks goes to my brothers, for just being brothers!! and thanks for the frame FUCK YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. Hey it was your turn old chap. What goes around comes around. Looks Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you got a killer scoot in the making. Dig the AMF tank and the rake on that puppy.

    ReplyDelete