Saturday, January 9, 2010

Preferred Parking


#1 and #2 and I hit the Easyriders show in pomona today. Found choice parking behind the most obvious vehicle in the parking lot (notice green pos behind smooth vannin' machine). Otherwise I could have been looking for the car for hours. not into crowds or huge parking lots, fooled the boys as they thought we were at Disneyland! My reply was" NO, better!"At the end of the day they both thought it was better than disneyland.probably because they didn't have to wait hours in line for a ride that lasts minutes.Snapped a couple pics Brown bomber and another that caught my eye.Of course my oldest said "whats that car doing at a motorcycle show?".I didn't know either.The P diggers were there both plum and pink and held down a choice corner spot not far from the hippy killer, dbcustomleather, and primos helmet design spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment